Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 13, 2013
Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say,"None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."'

Bukhari: V4B52N196

I won't watch these videos because I love animals more than I despise Muslim men.



Muslims are the most despicable evil humans that have ever walked this planet. The longer the wars persist in their hell-holes and the more muhammanoid men are wiped out, the better for our human race.

I pray that Allah keeps them at each other's throats until they are all annihilated. Inshalah!

FSA Shoot Animals

WARNING:  The following videos contain Muslims.. so, you know they’re graphic.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be Truthful and polite.

Check The Pulse

Translate

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogroll

Blank

This is blank too

Zilch

This is blank