Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 30, 2013
Allah and His servant overwhelmed every coward. Allah honored us and made our religion victorious. We were glorified and destroyed them all. Allah humiliated them in the worship of Satan. By what our Apostle recites from the Book and by our swift horses, I liked the punishment the infidels received. Killing them was sweeter than drink. We galloped among them panting for the spoil. With our loud-voiced army, the Apostle's squadron advanced into the fray.

Ishaq:576


Islam is SHIT 

Islam is dogmatic slop - it is an oozing sore of putrid ideas that is fouling this planet.

This is my last post. The cursed Muslims will never stop their violence for their imaginary god Allah. These brain impaired evil savages have just murdered and injured hundreds of civilians in a Shopping Mall in Kenya and 40 male students in their beds in Nigeria. All because they were NOT MUSLIMS. This is Islam at its very best.

Massacres, honor killings, child rape, genocide, is NORMAL for Islam and this MUSLIMSHIT has now become banal.

I have been asked a few times what the term 'mohammanoid' means. I use it to distinguish Muslims from human beings. I consider them to be a separate species from humanoids... the evil mutant twin of human beings.

Every time I thought Muslim carnage had ended for the day, the tsunami of shredded human flesh piles up again...

Yesterday I got another email from a leftie fuckwit (or maybe a Muslim who signs himself  'yobrobling') who wants to rape me and murder my kids because he is upset that I highlighted the evil of his religion.

Over the past months I picked my way through the news of the day that most of the the media and politicians won't touch because it's contaminated with islamophobia or snot or something. It was unpleasant and shameful stuff and often sent shivers down my spine.

I would daily filter out a sample selection of stories, neither the most exciting, nor the worst, nor the best, but an average selection that many people would never read. It was horrible stuff.

My conclusion is that Islam is evil and Muslims are infected with that evil. I cannot understand why muslims, who claim to be moderate, won't leave Islam for any other religion or even atheism. If my tribe consistently tramped through puddles of raw sewage when they could easily avoid the poop, I would join another tribe.

To civilised people, Muslim indoctrination is indistinguishable from brain impairment or a self inflicted brain injury.

The only good news coming out of the Islamic hell-Holes is that that Muslims are still julienning other Muslims. One can only hope this barbarous carnage persists for many more decades and keeps them busy. Inshalah.

Islam is EVIL and godawful...

... as is Allah, the God of Islam, and his sidekick Mohammad, the Maniac Murderous Misogynist Paedophile Prophet.


Muslims are viral vectors of EVIL Islam. They offer NOTHING to humanity but OUTRAGE and RUTHLESSNESS and ATROCITIES and RIVERS of BLOOD and MISERY and BRUTALITY and VIOLENCE and MURDER and DEATH and CARNAGE and MASSACRES and MISOGYNY and PAEDOPHILIA and RAPE and UNBRIDLED LUST and every other depravity known to the devil himself, like masturbating over tiny toddlers.

All manner of EVIL is sanctioned by Allah. Allah instructs his followers to lead wretched lives. Even animals are tormented and tortured by Islam. 


Islam is a PANDEMIC, a PLAGUE, a SCOURGE, a CALAMITY that has befallen humanity.

There is NOTHING, ZILCH, SQUAT redeeming about Islam.

You can't do anything about it because your back-stabbing politicians don't care and your leftie liberal friends are merely useful idiots who perform crazy mental contortions to avert their attention from the evil that is Islam. And your friends and family don't give a shit.


If I start another blog or ressurect this one, I won't restrain my opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be Truthful and polite.

Check The Pulse

Translate

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogroll

Blank

This is blank too

Zilch

This is blank