Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
And obey not (the behests) of the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites. Disregard their noxious talk and heed not their annoyances, but put thy trust in Allah. For enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
Koran: 33:48
Koran: 33:48
"In Saudi Arabia, a woman after a divorce is a second class citizen, the children must remain with the father. Even having the decision of the Ukrainian court, I would not have been able to keep my daughter. And she would have been brought up there as a submissive Muslim woman. And I do not want that be her future."
"SOONER OR LATER NON MUSLIM WOMEN WHO MARRY AND CONVERT TO ISLAM THINKING THEY WILL LIVE LIKE QUEENS IN SAUDI ARABIA END UP REALIZING THAT IN DOING SO THEY HAVE MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THEIR LIVES."
He lulled my vigilance, ensuring to respects my choice to take time as I am, even if I am no longer going to practice Islam - says Irina. - He said that it does not matter where we live - in his home country or here, if only together. He begged me to help him stay in Ukraine and obtain a residence permit, even if apart from him. He said he wanted to live closer to children. He spoke forcefully, that I believed him.
Police stopped the man and returned the two-year baby to mother. A woman determined to get a divorce and to ensure that her daughters grew up as free women.
Police Kramators'k was forced off in pursuit of a citizen of Saudi Arabia, which has taken away from the house his little daughter a secret from her mother. Fugitive caught 170 kilometers from Kramators'k. The two-year baby returned to her mother, telling spouses resolve their problems in court.
"My cell had disappeared, and home telephone wires were cut and the Internet"
If the husband managed to carry her daughter across the border, I would have never seen, so thanks for the prompt police - says 33-year-old Irina, mother of kidnapped girl . - In Saudi Arabia, a woman after a divorce is a second class citizen, the children must remain with the father. Even having the decision of the Ukrainian court, I would not have been able to keep my daughter. And she would have been brought up there as a submissive Muslim woman. And I do not want that be her future.
* Irina ten years considered myself a Muslim
Irina, years lived with her husband and two daughters in Saudi Arabia, she admitted that she had-planned to "escape", her husband for a long time. . While her husband passed passport control at Donetsk airport, Irina and children sped away by car to meet her parents. she told her husband about her intention to divorce him over the phone. Her husband convinced her to let him spend the night in her parents house saying he wanted to be close to the children.
He lulled my vigilance, ensuring to respects my choice to take time as I am, even if I am no longer going to practice Islam - says Irina. - He said that it does not matter where we live - in his home country or here, if only together. He begged me to help him stay in Ukraine and obtain a residence permit, even if apart from him. He said he wanted to live closer to children. He spoke forcefully, that I believed him.
Irina tired from long journey fell into a deep sleep with her children in their room." I woke up because suddenly I didn't to hear my daughter breathing ,who was sleeping next to me. Jumping up, I found the bed empty.
- Neither the daughter nor her husband were in the house - the woman said. - My cell had disappeared, and the wire home phone and Internet were cut off. documents of the child were missing along with her clothes and the card that receives child benefit.
Both daughter Irina - eight and two years - were born in Kramatorsk and are citizens of Ukraine, the woman received a grant to the younger.
The mother ran to a neighbor, but she did not open the door. Then Ira woke up her girlfriend, who lives in a nearby apartment and she called the police.
Police Kramators'k was forced off in pursuit of a citizen of Saudi Arabia, which has taken away from the house his little daughter a secret from her mother. Fugitive caught 170 kilometers from Kramators'k. The two-year baby returned to her mother, telling spouses resolve their problems in court.
"My cell had disappeared, and home telephone wires were cut and the Internet"
If the husband managed to carry her daughter across the border, I would have never seen, so thanks for the prompt police - says 33-year-old Irina, mother of kidnapped girl . - In Saudi Arabia, a woman after a divorce is a second class citizen, the children must remain with the father. Even having the decision of the Ukrainian court, I would not have been able to keep my daughter. And she would have been brought up there as a submissive Muslim woman. And I do not want that be her future.
* Irina ten years considered myself a Muslim
Irina, years lived with her husband and two daughters in Saudi Arabia, she admitted that she had-planned to "escape", her husband for a long time. . While her husband passed passport control at Donetsk airport, Irina and children sped away by car to meet her parents. she told her husband about her intention to divorce him over the phone. Her husband convinced her to let him spend the night in her parents house saying he wanted to be close to the children.
He lulled my vigilance, ensuring to respects my choice to take time as I am, even if I am no longer going to practice Islam - says Irina. - He said that it does not matter where we live - in his home country or here, if only together. He begged me to help him stay in Ukraine and obtain a residence permit, even if apart from him. He said he wanted to live closer to children. He spoke forcefully, that I believed him.
Irina tired from long journey fell into a deep sleep with her children in their room." I woke up because suddenly I didn't to hear my daughter breathing ,who was sleeping next to me. Jumping up, I found the bed empty.
- Neither the daughter nor her husband were in the house - the woman said. - My cell had disappeared, and the wire home phone and Internet were cut off. documents of the child were missing along with her clothes and the card that receives child benefit.
Both daughter Irina - eight and two years - were born in Kramatorsk and are citizens of Ukraine, the woman received a grant to the younger.
The mother ran to a neighbor, but she did not open the door. Then Ira woke up her girlfriend, who lives in a nearby apartment and she called the police.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Check The Pulse
Translate
Categories
Arab Spring Stuff
(10)
Australian Stuff
(6)
Child Abuse
(99)
Female Genital Mutilation
(9)
Honor Killing
(13)
Islam Evil
(442)
Islam Misunderstood
(325)
Islam can be fun
(107)
Islamalice
(110)
Islamic Claptrap; Dhimmitude; Taqiyya; Tabarruj etc
(398)
Islamic Justice: Sharia
(170)
Islamic Misogyny
(187)
Islamic Paedophilia
(89)
Islamic Paranoia
(79)
Islamic Savagery
(273)
Islamic Suicide Bombing
(64)
Islamophobia
(152)
Israeli Stuff
(32)
Jewish Issues; Anti-Semitism; Jew- Hatred
(131)
Outrageous
(31)
Political Correctness
(89)
Political Lies
(116)
Sciency Stuff
(32)
UK Stuff
(15)
USA: Administration Lies
(57)
War; Terrorism; Brutality; Violence; Bloodshed; Savagery
(282)
Women's rights
(142)
Archives
Popular Posts
-
Get Married for a Quicky with a Virgin ... Islam style And how do these fun loving Islamists get their jollies. Karaoke? Nightclubbing? ...
-
Believers, take not for friends your fathers and your brothers if they love disbelief above belief. If you do, you do wrong. Say: If your f...
-
AUSTRALIA: University Cancels Booking of Islamic Organisation Promoting Hijab as a Solution for RapeAnd for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimo...
-
Allah's Apostle was asked, 'What is the best deed?' He replied, 'To believe in Allah and His Apostle Muhammad.' The que...
-
Here we go again from the misunderstood misogynous religion of peace. OK! But how will I support my fourth wife...? MUSLIM groups have...
-
Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thin...
-
Einstein: If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. There are more than 1...
-
So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good. Qur'an 8:69 A British man has been arrested by police in Florida who ...
-
Thrashing wildly, 5-year-old Reta wails as she is hoisted onto a bed during a circumcision ceremony in a school hall-turned-clinic on Indone...
-
Cutting edge Islamic feminism is constantly finding new roles for women in Islam, beyond the default one of staying inside and never talking...
Blogroll
Blank
This is blank too
Zilch
This is blank
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please be Truthful and polite.