Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 07, 2013
The infidels aid one another. Unless you do the same there will be anarchy in the land. Those who accepted Islam and left their homes to fight in Allah's Cause are good Muslims.
Koran: 8:73
xena Koran: 8:73
“Finally, Australian Media Able to Reveal Details Of How Muslim Convert Bassam Hamzy Created & Continues To Ran His Notorious "Brothers For Life" Gang From Inside Supermax Prison „
Western Sydney is now a Lebanese 'war zone'. Apparently this is an area of developing Jihadi tourism for Lebanese criminals. Inshalah!
Victim 1
They're gonna cut your fingers off... after they cut your fingers off, I'm gonna gut your ears off, alright?
Victim 2
Put something in his mouth, tie his mouth up so he can't scream. He's lucky I don't put a bullet in his head. If I have to come up there again I'm gonna cut all his fingers off. Next time I'll take his ears and make them into a necklace.
They're gonna cut your fingers off... after they cut your fingers off, I'm gonna gut your ears off, alright?
Victim 2
Put something in his mouth, tie his mouth up so he can't scream. He's lucky I don't put a bullet in his head. If I have to come up there again I'm gonna cut all his fingers off. Next time I'll take his ears and make them into a necklace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Check The Pulse
Translate
Categories
Arab Spring Stuff
(10)
Australian Stuff
(6)
Child Abuse
(99)
Female Genital Mutilation
(9)
Honor Killing
(13)
Islam Evil
(442)
Islam Misunderstood
(325)
Islam can be fun
(107)
Islamalice
(110)
Islamic Claptrap; Dhimmitude; Taqiyya; Tabarruj etc
(398)
Islamic Justice: Sharia
(170)
Islamic Misogyny
(187)
Islamic Paedophilia
(89)
Islamic Paranoia
(79)
Islamic Savagery
(273)
Islamic Suicide Bombing
(64)
Islamophobia
(152)
Israeli Stuff
(32)
Jewish Issues; Anti-Semitism; Jew- Hatred
(131)
Outrageous
(31)
Political Correctness
(89)
Political Lies
(116)
Sciency Stuff
(32)
UK Stuff
(15)
USA: Administration Lies
(57)
War; Terrorism; Brutality; Violence; Bloodshed; Savagery
(282)
Women's rights
(142)
Archives
Popular Posts
-
AUSTRALIA: University Cancels Booking of Islamic Organisation Promoting Hijab as a Solution for RapeAnd for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimo...
-
Get Married for a Quicky with a Virgin ... Islam style And how do these fun loving Islamists get their jollies. Karaoke? Nightclubbing? ...
-
So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good. Qur'an 8:69 A British man has been arrested by police in Florida who ...
-
Child 'bombers', aged between 10 and 17, detained by police in Pakistan What would a clusterfuck of fresh faced Muslim Pakistani ...
-
Religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said or did. Hitchens ...
-
When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just ...
-
Here we go again from the misunderstood misogynous religion of peace. OK! But how will I support my fourth wife...? MUSLIM groups have...
-
And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has pow...
-
They have been deceived by the lies they have themselves fabricated; their religion has deceived them. Koran 3:24 Pamela Geller exposes ma...
-
Killing of a youth in Sopore in a masjid was un-Islamic. “Masjid (mosque) is a place of peace." "The killing is ‘unacceptable’...
Blogroll
Blank
This is blank too
Zilch
This is blank
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please be Truthful and polite.