Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
When the Prophet married Aisha she very young and not yet ready for consummation.
Tabari IX:128
Tabari IX:128
“They Cut Off All My Hair While Hitting Me in the Face, Telling Me It’s for Not Obeying Allah and Wearing a Veil.”
Remember the Hijab, the Burka and all the other accessories that say a Muslim woman is property are completely consensual. And only Orientalist racists say otherwise.
“Our country is a Muslim country and women should respect this by wearing veils and long cloaks. I’m against the use of acid against them but something should be done to force them into wearing the clothes,” Sheik Hussein Abbas, a radical Shi’ite leader in the capital, said
ISLAM: GREATEST ANTI – WOMAN HATE IDEOLOGY EVER CONCEIVED
More than 7,000 deliberate burning attacks against women were recorded by the Progressive Women's Association of Pakistan in just two Pakistani towns between 1994 and 2008, the work of husbands who attack their wives as a form of revenge for refusing sexual advances or other proposals. More than 8,500 acid attacks, forced marriages and other forms of violence against women were reported in Pakistan in 2011, according to The Aurat Foundation, a women’s rights organization. Because the group relied mostly on media reports, the figure is likely grossly underestimated.
Muslim women/children are the property of their man. A Muslim man defines his so called honor by his woman and if she dishonors him - and he defines what this so called dishonor means - he has the FULL right granted to him by God to beat and murder her.
| Islam: No Concept of Irony |
ISLAM: GREATEST ANTI – WOMAN HATE IDEOLOGY EVER CONCEIVED
More than 7,000 deliberate burning attacks against women were recorded by the Progressive Women's Association of Pakistan in just two Pakistani towns between 1994 and 2008, the work of husbands who attack their wives as a form of revenge for refusing sexual advances or other proposals. More than 8,500 acid attacks, forced marriages and other forms of violence against women were reported in Pakistan in 2011, according to The Aurat Foundation, a women’s rights organization. Because the group relied mostly on media reports, the figure is likely grossly underestimated.
Muslim women/children are the property of their man. A Muslim man defines his so called honor by his woman and if she dishonors him - and he defines what this so called dishonor means - he has the FULL right granted to him by God to beat and murder her.
Remember the Hijab, the Burka and all the other accessories that say a Muslim woman is property are completely consensual. And only Orientalist racists say otherwise.
Also this Baghdad schoolteacher.
On the scale of things he’s against and thinks need to be stopped, women not covering their faces clearly ranks above Muslim men throwing acid in women’s faces.
Also this Baghdad schoolteacher.
For Sumeya Abdullah, a 34-year-old primary school teacher in the capital Baghdad, life will never be the same again. In late June she had her legs burned by corrosive acid in a street attack because, she believes, she was not wearing her veil and the traditional ‘abaya’ covering common in many Middle Eastern countries.
“I was shopping in one of the most crowded districts in Baghdad when I felt my skin burning by something corrosive. It was horrible, a terrible pain, then I found myself in hospital,” Abdullah said.
Witnesses in the district where the attack happened, said that for more than two weeks, women have been targeted by acid attackers for dressing immodestly. Sometimes the assailants spray or throw the acid on foot, or on occasion, from a moving car. Other attacks have been even more shocking.
“Today I cannot see out of one eye because the acid made me lose my vision. I am afraid to leave my house. Now I am permanently disfigured with a monster face,” she added with tears rolling down her swollen and scarred cheeks.
“Our country is a Muslim country and women should respect this by wearing veils and long cloaks. I’m against the use of acid against them but something should be done to force them into wearing the clothes,” Sheik Hussein Abbas, a radical Shi’ite leader in the capital, said.
“I was shopping in one of the most crowded districts in Baghdad when I felt my skin burning by something corrosive. It was horrible, a terrible pain, then I found myself in hospital,” Abdullah said.
Witnesses in the district where the attack happened, said that for more than two weeks, women have been targeted by acid attackers for dressing immodestly. Sometimes the assailants spray or throw the acid on foot, or on occasion, from a moving car. Other attacks have been even more shocking.
Today I cannot see out of one eye because the acid made me lose my vision. I am afraid to leave my house. Now I am permanently disfigured with a monster face
“A month ago I was walking from my college to my house when I was abducted in the street by three men. They dropped acid in my face and on my legs. They cut all my hair off while hitting me in the face many times telling me it’s the price for not obeying Allah’s wish in using the veil,” Hania Abdul-Jabbar, a 23-year-old university student, recounted.“Today I cannot see out of one eye because the acid made me lose my vision. I am afraid to leave my house. Now I am permanently disfigured with a monster face,” she added with tears rolling down her swollen and scarred cheeks.
“Our country is a Muslim country and women should respect this by wearing veils and long cloaks. I’m against the use of acid against them but something should be done to force them into wearing the clothes,” Sheik Hussein Abbas, a radical Shi’ite leader in the capital, said.
On the scale of things he’s against and thinks need to be stopped, women not covering their faces clearly ranks above Muslim men throwing acid in women’s faces.
Despite the attacks, many women are refusing to bow to the will of religious extremists.”I won’t force myself to use something that I don’t feel comfortable with. Women in Iraq are losing their place in society and we have to fight that and determine who we are and how we should dress, despite these dangers,” Hiba Zuheir, 24, a resident of Mansour district, said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Check The Pulse
Translate
Categories
Arab Spring Stuff
(10)
Australian Stuff
(6)
Child Abuse
(99)
Female Genital Mutilation
(9)
Honor Killing
(13)
Islam Evil
(442)
Islam Misunderstood
(325)
Islam can be fun
(107)
Islamalice
(110)
Islamic Claptrap; Dhimmitude; Taqiyya; Tabarruj etc
(398)
Islamic Justice: Sharia
(170)
Islamic Misogyny
(187)
Islamic Paedophilia
(89)
Islamic Paranoia
(79)
Islamic Savagery
(273)
Islamic Suicide Bombing
(64)
Islamophobia
(152)
Israeli Stuff
(32)
Jewish Issues; Anti-Semitism; Jew- Hatred
(131)
Outrageous
(31)
Political Correctness
(89)
Political Lies
(116)
Sciency Stuff
(32)
UK Stuff
(15)
USA: Administration Lies
(57)
War; Terrorism; Brutality; Violence; Bloodshed; Savagery
(282)
Women's rights
(142)
Archives
Popular Posts
-
AUSTRALIA: University Cancels Booking of Islamic Organisation Promoting Hijab as a Solution for RapeAnd for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimo...
-
Get Married for a Quicky with a Virgin ... Islam style And how do these fun loving Islamists get their jollies. Karaoke? Nightclubbing? ...
-
Religion is man-made. Even the men who made it cannot agree on what their prophets or redeemers or gurus actually said or did. Hitchens ...
-
Here we go again from the misunderstood misogynous religion of peace. OK! But how will I support my fourth wife...? MUSLIM groups have...
-
Child 'bombers', aged between 10 and 17, detained by police in Pakistan What would a clusterfuck of fresh faced Muslim Pakistani ...
-
Thrashing wildly, 5-year-old Reta wails as she is hoisted onto a bed during a circumcision ceremony in a school hall-turned-clinic on Indone...
-
When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just ...
-
So enjoy what you took as booty; the spoils are lawful and good. Qur'an 8:69 A British man has been arrested by police in Florida who ...
-
And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has pow...
-
The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may...
Blogroll
Blank
This is blank too
Zilch
This is blank
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please be Truthful and polite.